Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Best Brownies - These brownies are magnificent!!! I mean "melt in your mouth" and I didn't even make the frosting. Word to the wise....double the recipe and put in a 9x13" pan b/c the 8x8" pan won't be enough!

Spicy chicken & pepper jack pizza
Spicy chicken & pepper jack pizza
Best Brownies - These brownies are magnificent!!! I mean "melt in your mouth" and I didn't even make the frosting. Word to the wise....double the recipe and put in a 9x13" pan b/c the 8x8" pan won't be enough!
Best Brownies - These brownies are magnificent!!! I mean "melt in your mouth" and I didn't even make the frosting. Word to the wise....double the recipe and put in a 9x13" pan b/c the 8x8" pan won't be enough!
Yellow Tomato & Corn Gazpacho
Yellow Tomato & Corn Gazpacho
easy double bean burgers with avocado basil cream
easy double bean burgers with avocado basil cream

No comments:

Post a Comment