Sunday, October 20, 2013

Single serving chocolate chip cookies. Bake just two cookies! Although this is not technically a "healthy" recipe -- it is for me since I would only make 2 cookies and therefore eat 2 cookies instead of 2 dozen cookies! :)

Single serving chocolate chip cookies. Bake just two cookies! Although this is not technically a "healthy" recipe -- it is for me since I would only make 2 cookies and therefore eat 2 cookies instead of 2 dozen cookies! :)
Single serving chocolate chip cookies. Bake just two cookies! Although this is not technically a "healthy" recipe -- it is for me since I would only make 2 cookies and therefore eat 2 cookies instead of 2 dozen cookies! :)
Cooking Light - chicken with avocado salsa
Cooking Light - chicken with avocado salsa
$30 Reference apron
$30 Reference apron

No comments:

Post a Comment